ТЕПЕР ДИЗАЙН ДОСТУПНИЙ КОЖНОМУ!
Interaction stages (studio-customer)
Phases of theinterior design project:
- Terms of Reference, measurements, photo fixation.
- Planning decisions.
- Design solution at the sketching stage, Сlay Rendering
- Visualization, finalizing materials
- Drawings, working documentation
- Creatingseries of sketches:
- Printing the project
- Construction drawings
- Proposal for equipment, furniture from suppliers, materials.
- The author's supervision, the assembly of the facility.
The first six points are those which form a design project. The seventh point is not included in the contract for the provision of interior design services and is executed separately.
To order an interior design project is a responsible way we are going to pass through together. We will not receive the desired result without feedback at each stage of interaction. That's why we focus on detail.
Stage 1 - Terms of Reference
The stage includes collecting primary data, questioning at drawing up the Terms of Reference, photo fixation, measurement plan, discussion of the customer’s preferences and wishes.
The Terms of Reference is an independent product, structured information, through which work on all further design for the facility will be carried out. It is important to know that the Terms of Reference is an important but not final product, and in the future we will still make additions and comments. Thus, you need not fair the coordination of the Terms of Reference,you can add clarifications to it before approving the next stage. You are welcomed to show the designer all you like as all the graphic material you collected will help us understand what is close to you.
Terms of Reference components:
- Primary analysis of the facility.
- Analysis of graphic materials.
- Photo fixation.
- Analysis and description of communications(engineering communications, electricity and gas supply systems, heating and sewerage systems).
- Style and concept development.
Stage 2 - Planning decisions
Zoning and ergonomics are very important components in the development of interior design, irrespective of whether it is acottage interior design or a storeinterior design. High accuracy measurements help us use properly every inch of your area. We will offer you the optimal planning decisions that determine the further movement and logistics in the premises, arrangement of furniture and equipment, competent zoning based on your wishes. It is also important to know that at this stage we will work in parallel with all communications, which in the end will affect the final geometry of the interior space.
Stage 3 - Design solution at the sketching stage, Сlay Rendering
The development and modeling of a general design concept in the form of three-dimensional sketches will help visualize the space, and more quickly work out and harmonize the overall geometry of the space. It is important to understand that at this stage we are coordinating the geometry of the interior spaces.
Stage 4 - Visualization, finalizing materials
3D visualization of the approved premises of the project will help see how lighting works, finishing materials, matte and glossy surfaces, color solutions. Visualization helps avoid wrong decisions, as well as unnecessary costs and possible disappointments.
The result of the primary design:
- Terms of Reference: facility analysis, measurements, photo fixation, personal data, formed in one album.
- Planning decisions: the coordinated project.
Stage 5 - Drawings, working documentation
Design drawings are created according to the previously agreed and prepared visualization of the primary design, where possible adjustments are provided. It consists of drawings and linkages of engineering equipment, furniture and interior elements. The final linkage of the engineering networks of the facility with the design. Final selection of wall finishes. Working documentation.
The composition of the album drawings:
- Measurement plan.
- Dismantling plan.
- Architectural partition plan.
- Furniture and equipment layout plan.
- Floor coverings plan.
- Ceiling plan.
- Lighting plan.
- Power socket outlet layout.
- Extraction of walls.
- Tile layout patterns.
- Premise explication plan.
- Nodes of construction and design solutions.
- Sketches and overall dimensions of decorative and architectural elements.
- Statement of wall finishes.
- Statement of doorways.
- Statement of window openings.
- Statement of pieces of furniture.
- Statement of light sources.
- Recommendations for furniture.
End of work on the project
The project is completed. All albums are printed and submitted. Based on it, the author's supervision, repair work and the assembly are performed.
Грайте зі скролом